Cecilia G. Bikkal
Cecilia G. Bikkal is an Associate at Bikkal & Associates where she practices Immigration and Nationality Law.
Ms. Bikkal earned her JD from Pace University School of Law. Before joining Silverman Bikkal and Sandberg LLP, Ms. Bikkal spent the previous twenty years in the world of technology where she was the Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of ImageWork Technologies Corp. She still serves as Counsel and is the Secretary of the Board of Directors.
Ms. Bikkal has a history of civic involvement in the City of White Plains where she serves as the Chair of the Zoning Boards of Appeals. She is a founding member of the Hispanic Day Parade Committee LLC and the past Chair of the Records Advisory Council for Region 9. She served ten years as President of the Board of Directors of the Westchester Hispanic Coalition, Inc.
Ms. Bikkal is fluent in Spanish, Italian and French.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration and Nationality Law
- New York, 1986
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- Juris Doctor – 1985
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- BFA Design – 1980
- Escuela Superior de Artes Decorativas, Madrid, Spain
- Diploma – 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- City of White Plains, Zoning Board of Appeals, NY, Chair
- White Plains Hispanic Day Parade Committee, Inc., Treasurer, Board of Directors
- NYS Archives Local Government Records Regional Advisory Council for Region 9, Chair, 2002 to 2007
- Westchester Hispanic Coalition, Inc., White Plains, New York, President, 1991 to 2001
- Westchester Alliance for Telecommunication and Public Access (W.A.T.P.A), Founding Member, Treasurer, 1994 to 1995
- Planned Parenthood of Westchester & Putnam, Member, Executive Board, 1993 to 1995
- Lower Hudson Conference of Historical Agencies, Trustee, 1993 to 1994
Past Employment Positions
- Silverberg, Bikkal & Sandberg, White Plains, New York, Associate
- ImageWork Technologies Corp., White Plains, New York, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- New York State Information Services (NYSIS), Vice President
- Westchester County Clerk's Office, White Plains, NY, Legal Advisor to the County Clerk and Second Deputy